outdoor advertising and banner advertising both consist of placing strategic marketing message in front of the massive amount of potential customers. We promote the message of this “traffic” and hope to attract some of the “people passing by,” to come into our store or contact us for more information. Road traffic verses the site is essentially the same. The more people traveling road or more people to visit the website obviously determines how mush exposure we get for our advertisement.
So, how are they different?
first obvious difference is in where our ads or billboards are located. We all know that the billboards are on the side of a particular road or highway. Banner ads, consequently, are located on the side, top or bottom of the website (s). You’ve seen them and have probably clicked on some searching on the internet for your hearts desire.
Now let’s get into the big differences that you need to understand before investing advertising budget in one way or another.
Read this and you will know who billboard advertising method will work best for your business
- predetermined positions on certain streets or highways. Depending on the location you choose, or you can get, will dictate how much traffic you get. You can obviously aimed at more locations for increased exposure, you should be happy with the cost of the product billboards.
- Full command to place an ad or multiple ads on all the relevant website in a single city, state, country, or all of the above! You can have your ads show up on an unlimited number of relevant websites increase exposure to unlimited potential and broad business reach.
Customer Targeting & Tracking:
- Considered minimum target. You have no control over the needs or desires of people driving past billboards phone. Nevertheless, billboard advertising is great for labeling your business in your hometown or the cities obtained places in. Tracking results can only come from asking every customer who comes to your business or website “How did you us?”
- You audience by advertising to their webpage is closely knit to your industry. If you sell car accessories you can put ads in front of the only people who would need or want to rugs or trailer hitches. Now you have a steady stream of “targeted” traffic. Tracking is set up to run automatically and safely so that you can eliminate wasteful spending and put your money where sales are.
- Average The minimum for Cookeville, Tennessee is about $ 400 dollars per month and does not include set up. Nashville, TN will run you significantly more average around $ 800 Plus dollars a month. Other charges occur when you want to change the message. Higher monthly fees apply for upgrade digital billboards, however message and marketing can change repeatedly.
- Average minimum for installing under one thousand dollars You choose how much $$$ you want to invest a month in ad spend, run as many ads as you want and choose from; .. image ads, text ads or even video only pay for customer traffic decides to click on your ad and visit your website.
How banner advertising?
Banner advertising consists of putting banners (carton Image ads) on the relevant websites on the internet. major search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo offer advertising what they call “content network.” When you set up the advertising account with the search engine of your choice and you would send your picture and say search engine to place your ad (s) next to content that is similar to what you are promoting.
For example, purposes lets say you are a florist and want to contribute to the fabulous wedding bouquets your. You set up and design a catchy image that tells the customer that you are the florist of choice for wedding bouquets. When someone visits the popular wedding website, or any website where wedding bouquets relevant ad will appear somewhere on their page. These potential customers do not want to do a search for flowers but it is given to any bride will insist on a gorgeous bouquet for her wedding. Therefore, when a searcher lands on this popular site where the attention is captured by the web ad. They click on it and visit the website ‘Your’ case of buying wedding bouquet time from you.
Outdoor Billboard Advertising vs. Online Banner Advertising
Outdoor Billboard Advertising is …
- Great for local brands by keeping your name out of sight public.
- Good for consistent exposure to local customers who may need your services.
Banner advertising is …
- Capable of exposing your business worldwide.
- targeted to reach exactly your customers, no matter where they live.
- Cheaper long-term.
Billboard Outdoor Advertising has a great success for many types of businesses and will always be a great way to advertise as long as people have cars. Banner advertising is pretty darn close to the same – well, except for the different
You know your business better than anyone and hopefully with this information you can determine which advertising method is best for the bottom line !. The Internet is changing the way people shop for products and services. Can you handle increased business and revenue by improving the reach of the “Internet Super Highway?”